PEAK Business Coaching – What’s in it for you? How does it work? …
Your Business Coach:
- Is on your team to support your consistent actions as an accountability partner
- Asks thoughtful questions help you discover the best path for you and your business
- Shares the secrets of highly successful entrepreneurs
- Holds you at your PEAK potential
- Helps you get unstuck when you know what to do and are not doing it
- Is committed and excited about your growth and reaching your goals
Benefits you will receive from business coaching:
- Shortcuts to your goals and dreams “knock years off your success timeline”
- Help to accelerate your personal and business growth
- A “mirror” for you to discover and eliminate negative mental blocks and blind spots
- Powerful new ideas and perspectives
- Motivation and challenges you to your highest potential
- Help for you focus and prioritize
If you are interested in business coaching, sign up below for a complimentary coaching session.
Who should have a coach?
- Business start-up owners or teams
- Small to medium size business owners that want to make their business more profitable, run smoother, get more free time and increase the quality of their life
- Open minded people that are willing and excited to do what it takes to succeed
- All of us can benefit from coaching. I have a coach. Have you ever heard of a pro athlete or Olympian without a coach?
Business coaching basics:
- We create a custom permission-based agreement up front and will work within it.
- I’ll help you set your measurable, realistic and thrilling goals – how much more money, time, peace of mind, etc… do you want? What will greatly improve the quality of your life?
- We’re on the same team, looking out towards your goals and creating the action plan to get there
- There is no judgment or blame, just what’s next
- I hold you to your highest potential
- It’s all about your goals, objectives, life and agenda. (I leave my ego at the door)
- Just like in sports coaching, you take the actions, learn, and enjoy your results.
- Your success is your life. Things come up for everyone and I can help you gracefully through tough situations outside of business as well. I have a certification from The Coaches Training Institute [CTI] which has helped me guide clients through life issues efficiently and will help me help you effectively get the results, goals and dreams you want.
Your role in making business coaching a success
- Commit to your own success
- Have an open mind
- Be willing to learn and try new actions or thoughts even if they are sometimes scary or out of your comfort zone
- Sign up for at least 6 months of coaching – many quit at about 3 months because of fears and old limiting beliefs and just before results start arriving. Those who sign up for a year of coaching generally get 4-10 times the results of those that stop at 6 months.
- Do your homework – plan on at least an hour a day. I call it your “golden” hour.
- Complete an agenda form before each coaching– accomplishments, ideal outcome, questions, areas stuck, homework
Our Superstar Business Model™ – How well is your business doing in each area? Let us help you be the STAR!
Here’s a few of the things we’ll take a look at:
- How to make sales more fun
- Lead conversion to Sales, follow up, tracking, effectiveness
- Overcoming fear of sales
- How to be more effective at sales (heart based selling)
Leadership (Business and Life)
- Hours working vs. free time
- If you had more free time, what would you enjoy doing with it?
- Business goals, mission, vision, plan
- Quality of business life, are you doing what you love to do?
- How to find and keep a great team
- Motivation, training, mentoring, rewarding employees
- Business gross income vs. profit
- Finances, bookkeeping, accounting, tax strategy
- Cash flow analysis, stabilizing seasonal cash fluctuations
- measuring critical performance indicators
- Pricing, margin
- Manufacturing optimization, reduce errors, cost-effective
- Organization, paper filing, computer files
- Customer service, fulfillment, operations efficiency
- Computer systems, automation, phones, technology
- Product and service offerings, inventory
- Clearly define your niche market within today’s economy [demand/supply]
- Branding, unique business proposition, powerful messaging
- Marketing strategy and tactics, tracking, budget, ROI – lead generation
- Online marketing, SEO, social media
Common Business Coaching Tracks:
- You want more paying clients – focus on marketing and sales
- Your business is going well, and you want more free time to get your life back and enjoy your passions.
- Your marketing and sales are working, but have constraints on growth – focus on team , leadership and operations
- You’re a “solo-preneur” and you want your business to grow, but are caught up doing most of the work yourself – focus on marketing, sales, team, leadership
- You make good gross income, but little profits – focus on operations efficiency and finance
- You want quantum-leap results in your business and quality of life, want support and aren’t exactly sure how to do it – we’ll make up a custom plan just for you.
Business Coaching Timeline