Jim Kaspari – Folsom, Roseville, Sacramento, Auburn Business Coach Bio
Jim has been a business coach and consultant with entrepreneurial business owners and startups since 2005 and has coached over 300 clients in 8 countries. He loves serving entrepreneurs in the local Folsom, Roseville and greater Sacramento areas.
He is well versed in business strategy, tactics, analysis and has a very well developed left brain. What makes him unique as a business coach is his heart-based genuine caring about his clients and their results. Being highly intuitive helps him see and hear beyond what his clients are saying and helps him get them unstuck and moving towards their dreams and goals. He also has worked hard to develop his right brain for coming up with creative solutions, designs, innovations and to be able to relate to a variety of personality types.
Jim’s area of Expertise/Specialty:
- Business plans, marketing plans
- Sales strategy – make it easy, fun and effective
- Online marketing, social media marketing, website design search engine optimization, and copywriting
- Team building, leadership, hiring, due diligence, training, motivation, customer service
- Automation, systems and streamlining business processes
- Business finance, tax strategy, cash flow management, funding
Business; Life; Milestones /Achievements/Awards/Certificates:
- Retired at age 44 with net worth over $1 Million after a successful 20 year career at Genentech Inc.
- Live in the gorgeous Lake Tahoe Truckee area.
- Started 5 businesses, completed a real estate development project from the ground up – a duplex and triplex, and currently own 8 properties.
- Former Toastmasters President and Area Governor.
- Divemaster Certification.
- 2011 Far West Division National Ski Patroller of the Year.
- UC Davis BS Biological Sciences, put myself through college, varsity lettered 8 times in cross country and track and won conference championships in cross country. Saint Francis High School Hall of Fame in Track and Cross Country. Still love to run.
- Completed 5 intensive courses with The Coach Training Institute in 2005 and audited courses again in 2014.
- Advanced course work at MIT and UC Berkeley.
- Currently working on my first blues guitar CD.
- Listed in Sacramento’s Top 10 Business Coaches